- ! Closing Info !
- Lunch Menus-Food Services
- Log In
- Class A
- E-mail P-CCS (staff)
- MAP (students using iPads/Chromebooks)
- MISTAR ParentPortal
- MISTAR StudentConnect
- MISTAR TeacherConnection
- Moodle (students and teachers)
- NWEA (teacher login)
- Professional Growth and Teacher Evaluation Process (staff)
- Professional Learning Community (PLC - staff)
- STAGES (evaluation - staff)
Welcome West Middle School!
We are hopeful that this resource will be your one stop for information regarding West Middle School. Information on this site is updated frequently. We hope that your browsing experience is efficient, positive and above all educational.
We believe that successful students . . .
- are independent learners;
- are effective problem solvers;are responsible, respectful citizens;
- have varied levels of achievement; and
- achieve personal goals.
We believe that successful schools . . .
- provide a wide range of services that support student success:
- involve all aspects of the school community (parents, staff,
students, businesses, civil servants, etc.)
- respect the diversity of the community at large.
The staff and community of West Middle School provide opportunities for students to grow socially, emotionally, and academically.
West Middle School is a place where all students are successful independent learners.